Application Kit [Download]
- General Information
1.Date and Time
31 Oct. – 2 Nov. 2019, 10:00 – 18:00, daily
3 Nov. 2019, 10:00– 17:00
Kaohsiung Exhibition Center, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Health Promotion Product, Assistive Devices, Senior Care & Living Solution, Sleep Technology, Healthy Eating Solution, Active Ageing Service
B2B Business-to-Business and B2C for Business-to-Consumers
International – from Taiwan, Asia, International – Manufacturers, Producers, Distributors, Import/Export
Trades and Professionals from Taiwan Asia – Hospitals, Clinics, Nursing Homes, Elder Care Center, Respite
Care Center, Importers, Exporters, Supermarkets, Department Stores, Long-term Care Facilities, Elder Center, Retailers, Travel Agents, General Public.
Free. (Need to registration.)
- Event Supporters
Board of Foreign Investments, Kaohsiung City Government, Various Industry Associations
Intercon Convention Management Consultancy
Interfama Fairs and Exhibitions Pte. Ltd
- Exhibitor Schedule
|Set up||29 – 30 October||08:00-18:00|
|Show Time||31 October – 2 November
|Exhibitor could enter the hall one hour before the show.|
|Displayed items must be removed starting at 5pm.|
|Truck may drive in from 7pm|
※All dates, time and rules, please follow the Exhibitor Manual.
|Health Promotion||Medical rehabilitation, Physical activity, Muscle training,
Preventive medicine, Natural medicine, Genetic test
|Assistive Devices||Assistive devices for communication and rehabilitation, Dementia care aids, Welfare car, Mobility and transport devices|
|Senior Care &
|Age-friendly architectural and interior design,
Healthcare service platform, Smart house, Security system
|Sleep Technology||Sleep aids, Respiratory therapy, Smart alarm,
Memory mattress, Headphone, Bedroom lighting,
|Healthy Eating||Health Supplements, Nutritional Supplements,
Functional Foods, Nutrition Machines
|Active Aging||Functional clothing, Medical & beauty courses, Wigs
Organic care products, Elder entrepreneurship courses,
12. Participation Information
All manufacturers, distributors, traders, service providers, media, organizations, and institutions are eligible to participate.
- The organizer reserves the right to accept / reject any application and to determine the number of booths for exhibitor.
- The organizer does NOT act as a sponsor for exhibitor’s entry visa applications.
13. Booth Rental
- Exhibition Rates
Exhibition Rates (incl. VAT) Early Bird (Before May 31, 2019) Normal Rate Raw Space (Per Square Meter) USD 225 USD 250 Raw Space (9 Square Meter) USD 2,025 USD 2,250 Shell Booth (Per Square Meter) USD 275 USD 300 Shell Booth (9 Square Meter) USD 2,475 USD 2,700
1. The minimum booth rental area is 9 square meters.
2. Exhibitors may contact either the official contractor or contractor of their choice to set up the stands.
14. Exhibition Stand Description
- Raw Space
Contain neither facility nor electricity outlet. Exhibitors may contact either the official contractor or contractor of their choice to set up the booth. For efficiency, Exhibitors can contact the organizer if want to change to Shell Scheme.
- Shell Scheme
A booth would be constructed by Octanorm System. Each shell scheme comes with the basic furniture package, which includes standard partition, company fascia, carpet(9sqm), socket, spotlight*3, waste basket*1, folding chair*2, info counter*1. All Shell Scheme booths are to be set up by the Official Contractor. For any question concerning booth setup or to order additional furniture, please contact the Official Contractor.
- Additional Furniture Rental
Exhibitors who require additional furniture, electricity, or heavy-duty power supply may contact Interplan Group for details about the service charges.
- Decoration Rules
(1) No objects should be hung from the ceilings or pipes. No posters or other promotional materials may be posted on walls or pillars. These materials may be posted only on the partition walls within the individual booths.
(2) Any additional booth and exhibit decorations (including signs, logo, flags, promotional balloon, plants, carpets, and lights) are prohibited. The decoration contractor reserves the right to charge the exhibitor if any damage is caused.
(3) Exhibitor may contact the official contractors, Interplan Group for additional decoration requirements.
How to Exhibit
- Application Method
(1) Download the application form ( https://www.eldercareasia.com/en/application-kit/ )
(2) Complete the application form. For Overseas Exhibitors, the personal signature is required. For Taiwanese Exhibitors, company stamp and personal signature are required.
(3) Return the completed application form by registered email to:
(4) For billing and ECA fair document posting purpose, please provide
Ⅰ.full name of the company and the applicant
Ⅱ contact phone number
Ⅳ. full address.
- Confirm your application
After your application, if you didn’t receive any reply from the organizer within 5 working days, please contact us. (The number of the booth is limited, first come first served.)
1. After the application has been accepted by Organizer, the applicant will receive confirmation of the booth(s) together with invoice of Down Payment (50% of total amount, inclusive of tax). Once the payment is received, booth(s) will be reserved.
2. The remaining balance should be clear on or by 60 days to October 31, 2019. A copy of bank receipt of the payment must be faxed or emailed to Organizer. An invoice will be sent after the remaining balance is received.
3. In case of withdrawal, regardless of the reason, down payment and space rental already paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
4. Organizer reserves the right to re-allocate the booth without any notice, if necessary.
5. All Payment should be made by telegraphic transfer (T/T) payable to:
|Account Name.||INTERCON CONVENTION MANAGEMENT CO. Ltd.||INTERCON CONVENTION MANAGEMENT CO. Ltd.|
|Address||NO.333 KEELUNG ROAD, SEC.1 TAIPEI, TAIWAN, REPUBLIC OF CHINA||NO.333 KEELUNG ROAD, SEC.1 TAIPEI, TAIWAN, REPUBLIC OF CHINA|
|Bank Info.||Mega International Commercial Bank
World Trade Center Branch
|Mega International Commercial Bank
World Trade Center Branch
Ms. Mia Lin
Telephone: +886-2-27232213 #218